Harrisons aim to provide a bespoke and multi-disciplinary development service through our in house construction and development team and in conjunction with our associated architectural practice, OSG Harrisons Mutch.
This association allows us to offer a more comprehensive range of property design and development services including Architectural design, feasibility studies, planning and building regulation advice and applications for a range of residential and commercial properties.
The main Construction & Architectural Services provided include:
- Building Surveying & Architectural Design Services
- Interior design
- Office fit outs
- Client advisory / Project management
- 3D design & visualisation
A typical full architectural design project may include:
- Obtain, appraise and develop the brief through feasibility studies
- Produce detailed proposals to enable the submission and servicing of a planning application
- Produce detailed drawings specifications and schedules for both tender purposes and to submit and service a building regulations application
- Assist in cost control during the design stages of the project
- 3D computer drawings and freehand sketch perspectives
- Contract administration for monitoring the quality of work and the contractor’s compliance with the drawings and specifications for schemes of any size
- Advise clients in respect of the appointment of a team of specialist consultants that are required to process a planning application or development proposal
If you require Building Surveying & Architectural services please contact us in the first instance to ensure that we can direct you to the most relevant consultant.