For over 30 years, Harrisons have provided a wide ranging service on all aspects of development, including residential land sales.
We will initially discuss your requirements and provide specialist advice and expert knowledge to suggest how the maximum value of the site can be realised within your stated timescales.
One of the most relevant strategies to discuss will be whether to sell the site without planning or subject to planning consent, where the interested purchaser submits their own planning application following exchange of contracts and completes the transaction on approval of the consent.
As part of our Residential Land Sales service Harrisons can provide the following:
- Discuss and agree the most appropriate marketing strategy
- Advise on overage / clawback clauses
- Carry out any regulatory processes
- Place the site on the market
- Approach appropriate developers
- Seek offers without planning or subject to planning consent
- Provide recommendations
- Place the site Under Offer
- Draft and issue Heads of Terms, with appropriate contract terms and time periods
- Provide assistance in support of any planning application
- Aid the completion of the transaction in a timely manner
To realise a larger site’s full potential, we can also provide a full Development Consultancy service and Architectural Design in conjunction with our associated firm Harrison Mutch Chartered Architects.
These services include:
- Assess and appraise the site
- Provide viability advice
- Challenge Affordable Housing requirements
- Draw up full architectural plans
- Submit a planning application
- Sell the site following planning approval