Harrisons Chartered Surveyors offer a complete range of services for every client, from individuals to large companies and Public Sector organisations.
We are able to provide advice on individual aspects of a development scheme or we can project manage the whole scheme from inception to completion.
Using a single point of contact, we can provide a complete feasibility and planning service under one roof using our own qualified personnel and, where appropriate, we can utilise the services of our associated business Harrison Mutch Chartered Architects and other professional consultants for more specialised advice, covering the following services:
- Corporate property advice on land regeneration and related operational uses
- Master Planning
- Options Appraisals
- Viability Assessments
- Site Assembly
- Surplus Site Disposal
- External consultant management for specialist advice (eg. Environmental reports, Transport Assessment and Statement, Access Statements)
- Design and draw plans for proposed buildings
- Submit and negotiate planning permissions and Section 106 Agreements
- Negotiate affordable housing with viability support
- Advise on Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL)
- Discharge, vary and remove planning conditions