Sale & leaseback transactions can offer significant advantages to occupiers. It is a common way of freeing up capital quickly to allow investment in the operational side of a business but more recently it has been a tool to divest property where the property requirement of a business is likely to reduce over the medium to long term.
Harrisons Chartered Surveyors are able to provide a complete advisory and marketing service covering all aspects of the transaction.
We aim to provide you with a first class service from the moment you first contact us. As part of our advisory and marketing service we will:
- Discuss your requirements
- Inspect the property (or properties)
- Provide a marketing appraisal report
- Advise on appropriate lease terms, rent review periods, basis of review and the effect on capital value of specific lease terms
- Advise on rental value and the expected sale price
- Discuss and agree the most appropriate marketing strategy
- Carry out any regulatory processes
- Place the property (or properties) on the market
- Seek offers from investors
- Provide recommendations to the client
- Issue agreed Heads of Terms to all relevant interested parties
- Work with appointed solicitors to ensure that the transaction is completed in a timely manner
Please contact our Commercial Agency Department to discuss your requirements and to see how we can assist you.