Working with Freeholders and Leaseholders, Harrisons provide a broad range of Building Surveying services relating to the practical aspects of owning, maintaining, constructing and investing in commercial and residential property. Our Chartered Building Surveyors provide advice relating to the condition, refurbishment and construction of property at all stages of the property lifecycle.
We provide the following services:
- Intermediate Surveys, Building Surveys, Single Defect Surveys (Read more)
- Schedule of Dilapidations (Read more)
- Schedule of Condition (Read more )
- Party Wall Notices and Awards (Read more)
- Reinstatement Cost Assessment for insurance purposes
- Insurable Peril Claims / Insurance Reinstatement (Read more)
- Building Contract Administration (Read more)
- Building Regulations & Planning Permission applications for small schemes
- Stock Condition Surveys
- Project Monitoring for bank funded development projects
- Resolving Building Disputes (Read more)
To discuss any of our Building Surveying Services or to obtain a fee proposal, please feel free to contact our Building Surveying department.